The Bath & Mendip Partnership Teaching School (TBMPTS) is an alliance of schools which adhere to the principles of a 'schools-led system' with the single aim of raising the attainment and progress of all children and young people across the area.The teaching school provides a framework to enable schools to share expertise and also commissions consultants. > Find Out More
The session is aimed at: everyone who works in the primary classroom, regardless of prior levels of musical knowledge and experience from Early Years to Year 6.
Activities will include: singing, playing, composing, listening & appraising and discussing & evaluating.
The session intends to:
· Extend attendees' musical skills through group participation in a variety of practical activities;
· Explore how to successfully plan a music curriculum, develop progression routes and assess students;
· Give advice regarding how to set up the music classroom and resources for
· Demonstrate how to effectively construct, develop and deliver a musical project in
accordance with the National Curriculum for Music;
· Provide attendees with a range of classroom resources relating to the session;
· Give advice about researching suitable and stimulating materials for future use;
· Promote improved levels of confidence amongst attendees in terms of music-making.
|Event Date||05-06-2020 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||05-06-2020 12:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||10-02-2020|
|Cut off date||05-06-2020|
This course is open to all those working with a pupil with autism in the school environment.
Course to include:
- What is sensory integration
- Creating a sensory curriculum
Led by Tessa Hyde specialist occupational therapist
|Event Date||18-06-2020 9:15 am|
|Event End Date||18-06-2020 12:15 pm|
|Registration Start Date||16-01-2020|
|Cut off date||18-06-2020|